Find out more about Forms Automation Software
What is Forms Automation Software?
Forms automation software can be used by businesses to reduce the amount of time their employees spend on managing paperwork, while enabling them to store, track, and record vital data in an improved manner. You can use this solution to create digital versions of your company’s paper forms including documents such as invoices, financial reports, work orders, contracts, surveys, and applications.
Automate forms so that you don’t need to write down anything. Simply create the form on your mobile device or computer and fill it out electronically. The main advantage is it requires much less time and work to create computerized versions of forms, and you can also store them securely and search for the ones you need quickly and easily. Start by checking our leader ProntoForms, and other recommended solutions in this category.
Top 10 Most Popular Forms Automation Software
How To Choose The Best Forms Automation Software
Forms automation software programs can help your company to go paperless and also store important forms and documents securely. Plus, you can search and find the forms you need quickly, and give access only to authorized users. However, since there are numerous good quality platforms in the market, how do you do educated comparisons to select the best forms automation software solution for your needs? There is no need to worry, as we have prepared this buyer’s guide which details the important features to look for and factors to consider to zero in on the right system.
Get to know each product with free trial
A great way to start your search for the best forms automation software system is by signing up for the free trials or demo offered by leading forms automation software providers. This will give you a chance to test drive each product’s features and understand if it suits your company’s needs. You can visit the websites of the following leading tools and check if they offer a free trial: JotForm, Typeform, and Formstack. These apps have been given high rankings in our forms automation software reviews that you can read to do a comparison of their capabilities.
- Small, medium-sized, and large companies can use forms automation software to go paperless.
- Leading vendors offer specialized software applications for the needs of particular industries such as field service, construction, and health care.
What are Examples of Forms Automation Software?
- ProntoForms: a platform that automates mobile workflows and makes it easy for remote workers to collect data on a mobile device, access company data in the field, and then automatically share the results with back-office systems, cloud services, and people.
- JotForm: You can use JotForm to create online forms for distributing surveys, generating leads, collecting payments, and more. Browse and select from more than 8000 free form templates.
- 123ContactForm: Create contact forms as well as other types of web forms for free. The HTML form builder is simple to use and you only need to copy and paste the information.
- Datafield: It is a mobile form builder for Android and iPhone/iPad. You can collect onsite data in real time and move from paper forms to mobile forms and surveys.
- Typeform: You can use this solution to build attractive and engaging online forms, landing pages, quizzes, surveys, and more. The vendor offers a free trial that lets you out check out the features at no cost.
- Formstack: Easy-to-use online form builder that can enable companies to increase conversions, streamline processes, and more. No coding is required, and the app is highly flexible and secure.
Types of Forms Automation Software
The main type of software is enterprise forms automation which is a company-wide solution for processing, completing, and distributing electronic contracts, surveys, applications, forms, and other documents. Businesses can use this software to go paperless.
Key Features of Forms Automation Software
- User permissions: Administrators can give access based on employee roles to ensure only authorized personnel can access confidential forms.
- Offline access: Many cloud-based systems can work even offline. Remote teams can use this type of solution to submit automated forms and the forms get updated automatically after internet access is regained.
- Digital signature: Your customers and clients can sign forms digitally using the software. This is an important feature for documents that need review, validation, and approval.
- Autofill: You can set up forms to prefill particular fields with given default values. This makes it easier to complete forms as selected sections get automatically populated.
- Form design and generation: You can simply scan your existing paper forms and convert them into digital versions. If you prefer, you can create forms from scratch using a range of tools, layouts, and templates.
- Centralized storage: The software keeps completed forms and templates securely in a centralized place, making it easy for users to categorize and find documents quickly.
Benefits of Forms Automation Software
- Waste reduction: Businesses can go green and get rid of paper by using forms automation software. This can help them to reduce paper waste and help the environment.
- Cost savings: Companies can save the money they spend on paper, postage, printing, and physical storage systems like filing cabinets.
- Improved workflows: Templates that offer time-saving features such as pre-populated fields help users to create forms more quickly and easily. Plus, it is faster to search and find stored files in the software than it is to rummage through numerous paper files to find what you want.
- Optimized data entry: You can automate forms creation and maintenance so that your employees don’t have to deal with illegible or incomplete forms. Plus, you can streamline the data capture process and generate insightful reports from the data.
It is important to keep track of the latest developments in the forms automation software market which can help you select a modern and updated system:
Forms are including rich content
The latest forms automation systems include rich content such as animations and interactive content. This helps to enhance the user experience and reduces the risk of abandonment. Another factor that is driving the inclusion of rich content in forms is the increased prevalence of digital media in mobile devices such as new cameras and latest input methods.
Increased usage of mobile forms
Previously, mobile forms used to be simple and included only approvals, but now they are improving to include complex forms and tasks which makes them suitable for the needs of industries such as insurance, field sales, real estate, and field operations.
Selecting complex software
Be aware of your needs and select a solution that offers the essentials. Do not overcomplicate issues by choosing a product that includes more fields than you need. This can prove counterproductive as it may distract you from the actual purpose and significance of the data. Sifting through unnecessary data can waste the time you save by investing in forms automation software.
Using forms automation for email
Another potential issue is using forms automation software for email marketing. This is because email marketing is becoming passé as it has been overtaken by other more effective forms of online marketing such as social media and mobile marketing. However, if your email database has prospects who are interested in your product, then go ahead and use it. In that case, ensure the forms automation software can be used for lead scoring, optimization, and other marketing aspects.
List of Forms Automation Software Companies
Page last modified
Our Score Read More
Our site employs our unique SmartScore™ algorithm to analyze all the software in the Forms Automation Software category to help you get the best possible software. It evaluates the following metrics: essential components, collaboration capabilities, custom elements, integrations with other services, ease of use, customer support, security, support for mobile devices, media rating. As of now, ProntoForms is the leader in this category and our experts are really satisfied with it. After thorough evaluation it got the best results among its competitors and our experts strongly suggest that you include it as one of the choices for your company.
User Satisfaction Read More
A summary of general user satisfaction with the products in our Forms Automation Software category calculated using our unique algorythm that collects user reviews, comments and opinions across a broad set of social media platforms to help you make an educated purchase decision.
Pricing Read More
Every vendor in the Forms Automation Software category will provide a different group of pricing packages for its service and each plan will include a unique set of tools. Below we list the overal pricing for the cheapest plan offered for each product. Please note that advanced features may have an extra cost.
Devices Supported Read More
An overview of what kind of devices and operating systems are supported by all B2B tools in the Forms Automation Software category, including mobile platforms and web-based solutions.
Laguages Supported Read More
Learn which languages and geographies are supported by the best B2B apps in the Forms Automation Software category, including spftware designed for international markets and created for multi-cultural teams of employees.
Pricing Model Read More
Examine what pricing plans are supported by the vendors in the Forms Automation Software category to see which one suits your business requirements and expenses best. Be aware that specific software can support free or freemium accounts for you to try out first.
Customer Types Read More
A brief look at what types of clients a selected B2B platform in the Forms Automation Software category provides for, from small businesses and non-profits to large enterprises.
Deployment Read More
An overview of what kinds of product deployement are provided by every B2B vendor in the Forms Automation Software category. Even though almost all modern SaaS solutions are cloud-based certain solutions may offer an on-site deployment model too.