Find out more about Forms Automation Software
What is Forms Automation Software?
Forms automation software can be used by businesses to reduce the amount of time their employees spend on managing paperwork, while enabling them to store, track, and record vital data in an improved manner. You can use this solution to create digital versions of your company’s paper forms including documents such as invoices, financial reports, work orders, contracts, surveys, and applications.
Automate forms so that you don’t need to write down anything. Simply create the form on your mobile device or computer and fill it out electronically. The main advantage is it requires much less time and work to create computerized versions of forms, and you can also store them securely and search for the ones you need quickly and easily.
In short, you can use forms automation software to create, authorize, complete, access, and manage forms without utilizing paper. Leading vendors offer enterprise forms automation software applications to cater to the needs of businesses of all sizes.
Most Popular Forms Automation Software
Best Forms Automation Software
How To Choose The Best Forms Automation Software
Forms automation software can help your company to go paperless and also store important forms and documents securely. Plus, you can search and find the forms you need quickly, and give access only to authorized users. However, since there are numerous good quality apps in the market, how do you select the best forms automation software solution for your needs? There is no need to worry, as we have prepared this buyer’s guide which details the important features to look for and factors to consider to zero in on the right system.
Get to know each product with free trial
A great way to start your search for the best forms automation software system is by signing up for the free trials of leading apps. This will give you a chance to test drive each product’s features and understand if it suits your company’s needs. You can visit the websites of the following leading products and check if they offer a free trial: JotForm, 123ContactForm, Datafield, Typeform, and Formstack.
- Small, medium-sized, and large companies can use forms automation software to go paperless.
- Leading vendors offer specialized software applications for the needs of particular industries such as field service, construction, and health care.
What are Examples of Forms Automation Software?
- JotForm: You can use JotForm to create online forms for distributing surveys, generating leads, collecting payments, and more. Browse and select from more than 8000 free form templates.
- 123ContactForm: Create contact forms as well as other types of web forms for free. The HTML form builder is simple to use and you only need to copy and paste the information.
- Datafield: It is a mobile form builder for Android and iPhone/iPad. You can collect onsite data in real time and move from paper forms to mobile forms and surveys.
- Typeform: You can use this solution to build attractive and engaging online forms, landing pages, quizzes, surveys, and more. The vendor offers a free trial that lets you out check out the features at no cost.
- Formstack: Easy-to-use online form builder that can enable companies to increase conversions, streamline processes, and more. No coding is required, and the app is highly flexible and secure.
Types of Forms Automation Software
The main type of software is enterprise forms automation which is a company-wide solution for processing, completing, and distributing electronic contracts, surveys, applications, forms, and other documents. Businesses can use this software to go paperless.
Key Features of Forms Automation Software
- User permissions: Administrators can give access based on employee roles to ensure only authorized personnel can access confidential forms.
- Offline access: Many cloud-based systems can work even offline. Remote teams can use this type of solution to submit automated forms and the forms get updated automatically after internet access is regained.
- Digital signature: Your customers and clients can sign forms digitally using the software. This is an important feature for documents that need review, validation, and approval.
- Autofill: You can set up forms to prefill particular fields with given default values. This makes it easier to complete forms as selected sections get automatically populated.
- Form design and generation: You can simply scan your existing paper forms and convert them into digital versions. If you prefer, you can create forms from scratch using a range of tools, layouts, and templates.
- Centralized storage: The software keeps completed forms and templates securely in a centralized place, making it easy for users to categorize and find documents quickly.
Benefits of Forms Automation Software
- Waste reduction: Businesses can go green and get rid of paper by using forms automation software. This can help them to reduce paper waste and help the environment.
- Cost savings: Companies can save the money they spend on paper, postage, printing, and physical storage systems like filing cabinets.
- Improved workflows: Templates that offer time-saving features such as pre-populated fields help users to create forms more quickly and easily. Plus, it is faster to search and find stored files in the software than it is to rummage through numerous paper files to find what you want.
- Optimized data entry: You can automate forms creation and maintenance so that your employees don’t have to deal with illegible or incomplete forms. Plus, you can streamline the data capture process and generate insightful reports from the data.
It is important to keep track of the latest developments in the forms automation software market which can help you select a modern and updated system:
Forms are including rich content
The latest forms automation systems include rich content such as animations and interactive content. This helps to enhance the user experience and reduces the risk of abandonment. Another factor that is driving the inclusion of rich content in forms is the increased prevalence of digital media in mobile devices such as new cameras and latest input methods.
Increased usage of mobile forms
Previously, mobile forms used to be simple and included only approvals, but now they are improving to include complex forms and tasks which makes them suitable for the needs of industries such as insurance, field sales, real estate, and field operations.
Selecting complex software
Be aware of your needs and select a solution that offers the essentials. Do not overcomplicate issues by choosing a product that includes more fields than you need. This can prove counterproductive as it may distract you from the actual purpose and significance of the data. Sifting through unnecessary data can waste the time you save by investing in forms automation software.
Using forms automation for email
Another potential issue is using forms automation software for email marketing. This is because email marketing is becoming passé as it has been overtaken by other more effective forms of online marketing such as social media and mobile marketing. However, if your email database has prospects who are interested in your product, then go ahead and use it. In that case, ensure the forms automation software can be used for lead scoring, optimization, and other marketing aspects.
List of Forms Automation Software Companies
Page last modified
Our review platform uses our special SmartScore™ mode to examine all the solutions in the Forms Automation Software category to help you decide on the best possible service. It includes the following elements: individual components, collaboration features, customization, integrations with other services, how easy a software is to use and learn, customer support, security, mobile support, media rating. At the moment, Pardot is the leader in this category and we gave it the highest score in our tests. After detailed examination it got the best results among its competitors and our reviewers strongly suggest that you include it as one of the alternatives for your needs.
An overview of general user satisfaction with the software in our Forms Automation Software category evaluated with our unique algorythm that finds client reviews, comments and opinions across a wide range of social media platforms to help you make an informed buying decision.
Every vendor in the Forms Automation Software category will provide a different group of pricing plans for its service and each plan will include a different group of elements. Below we list the overal pricing for the most affordable package offered for each app. Please note that advanced features may have an extra cost.
A summary of what kind of devices and operating systems are supported by the listed B2B solutions in the Forms Automation Software category, including mobile platforms and web-based solutions.
Check which languages and countries are served by the best B2B solutions in the Forms Automation Software category, including apps aimed at international markets and created for multi-cultural teams of employees.
Find out what pricing models are supported by the vendors in the Forms Automation Software category to check which one matches your business preferences and budget best. Be aware that certain software can offer free or freemium accounts for you to try out first.
An analysis of what types of clients a specific B2B solution in the Forms Automation Software category provides for, from small businesses and non-profits to large enterprises.